Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Gray...

 

My hair?  Goatee?  Yeah, mostly.  I'm talking about the start to the day...


That almost looks like a black & white photo.  It isn't.  Just a mostly overcast start to the day.  Looks like it should be chilly.  It isn't.  70º at 9:00 am, high today is forecast to be 74º.  Not much change.  It was breezy when I went for a walk this morning, but not unpleasant.

Even so, I'm seeing this as a mostly indoor day.  Not because of the weather.  My buddy and music partner Mark has had some computer issues, just got his laptop back, and is wanting to make some music... he told me to pick something "rock 'n roll and let's record some files."  So, a pretty loose plan.

Joan has been asking me to record something for her, as well.  This is a lot of pressure.  ;-)

---------

While Joan went to the store, I started some recording... a scratch track (as a guide), drums, bass, a couple guitar tracks, and several vocal tracks...


 

I sent the files on to Mark to have him add his tracks and do a mix in Logic ProX.  Yes, I used the new guitar on this project.

 

No comments: