Saturday, January 23, 2021

Vespa in Gray...

 

Wait a minute - isn't your Vespa that classy blue color?  Thanks for asking, and yes, it is blue.  Another gray day here in the Tropical Tip.  That's about 3 in a row... apparently Mother Nature thought I was missing the Pacific Northwest.  She'd be wrong.

In spite of the overcast, it was good riding...


 71º, so comfortable with a mesh jacket and jeans.  I put my 360 camera on the bike - it has been months since I had it out of the case.  I was surprised the battery in it still had some life; the phone wanted me to update the app... no, thanks. It took me a while to remember how to work up the videos and grab a snapshot (above) from that.

I stopped to gas up (crappy 64 mpg), then headed across the causeway to shoot some video...


A decent shot of the Vespa in front of the Wyland Whaling Wall...


-------

And for my friend Greg in Florida (who is a great photographer when he isn't busy with his day job of being a pediatrician), the same image worked up with some effects in Photoshop...



No comments: