Saturday, January 16, 2021

Whole lotta...

 

Love?  Shakin' going on?  Both good guesses, but not the subject of this post.  Today: whole lotta stupid out there.

We made a loop today.  Nothing to do with sewing or knot-tying.  Out to the storage unit to drop off some stuff for the coach and pick up a couple things.  Then south to Brownsville, and a stop at PetSmart (more Rufus food).  Raising a little cane... our first time at Raising Cane (chicken), through the drive-up.  It's no  Chick-fil-A, but it was good.  Then, back home.

Where's the stupid?  I'm getting there.  A chilly day (high of 62º), but sunny and not windy... good for some scooter time.  I rode across the causeway and up the island a ways.  There's the stupid.  People driving 15mph under the 30mph limit; people driving 15mph over the 30mph limit.  Red lights?  We don't stop at no stinkin' red lights.  10 people in a souped up golf cart... with short sleeves and shorts... in 60º?  The red light thing?  Yes, really.  Saw it twice today.  One would have taken me out if I had pulled out when the light turned green for me.  I ain't stupid.

Feels good to be out on the Vespa.



No comments: