Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Testing new firmware...

 

An update on the firmware for the Insta360 One X2 camera.  Out on Joan's Xmax on this gorgeous day in the Tropical Tip.  A few stills from that outing...



I considered each of these 4 images to use at the preview image for the video.  You can see here which one I picked...



When I got back from the ride, Joan and I went out for a late lunch on the island - it's been a while since we've been to Burger Fi, and I was feeling the need for a good burger.  We ate there, out on their patio area (the only ones - it pays to pick your time).  Well, there were some black birds hopping around giving us "stink eye" hoping it would result in them getting a french fry.  It didn't.  Rats with wings.  Next time, we may have to bring Rufus along to provide security for us.  ;-)


No comments: