Thursday, January 27, 2022

Confirmation...

 

The new Supreme Court nominee?  No, that name hasn't been announced, yet.  Hopefully, that process goes fast and easy.  One final confirmation with my buddy Michael at Winnebago to confirm that the work is done and all the test/checks have been done.  Yep.

We are loading the Equinox for it's first road trip.  First big road trip not in the motorhome for Rufus.  He has watched the gathering and stacking, so he knows something is up.  The boy is pretty intuitive.

We have a route; we have a plan; Mother Nature, as always, will have her say in how it all plays out.  Wintertime in the mid-west... can't say I am excited to make the trip, but I am really looking forward to have the motorhome back.

See ya down the road.


2 comments:

Earl49 said...

Safe travels! I hope that Rufus likes the car trip as well as he likes his RV journeys.

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Earl. This was Rufus's first big car trip. The boy is a champ. He was a bit vocal from time to time, but he has a great big voice and knows how to use it. He never put up a fuss. I have to say that I am very impressed, but as you know... Rufus is a good boy! ;-)

I think he prefers to travel in the motorhome. Me, too. But, we were able to make better time "traveling light."