Saturday, January 15, 2022

In the nick...

 

Shaving?  No.  The weather weasels were calling for the next norther to blow in here by 8:30 this morning.  I got out on my bicycle an hour before that, got it put away, and settled in with my morning smoothie.  The wind was blowing about 13, westnorthwest.  65º.

At 8:20 the sky got dark.  By 8:30 the wind had shifted to the north and picking up speed.  By 8:40, it was blowing 30.  Glad I was able to get some exercise in... I think we'll be cocooning the rest of the day.

--------

I spent some time today recording several tracks: a scratch track, bass, drums, guitar, and a couple vocal tracks...


I sent the tracks off to Mark to see what he wants to do with them.  In the meantime, it keeps me out of the bars and the pool halls.


No comments: