Sunday, January 23, 2022

They run and hide their heads...

 

If you said, "The second line from the Beatles' song Rain, released in 1966 as the B-side of Paperback Writer," you get 30 bonus points.  If you said, "It's raining again in the Tropical Tip?" you would be mostly right and no bonus points.  More of a drizzle than a rain.  Not to make this blog a daily weather report, but weather plays a part in what fun stuff we do.

I did get out for a bike ride this morning, in a very light mist.  Other than taking garbage or checking mail, we have been home-bodies the last couple days, thanks to Mother Nature.  On the bright side, it isn't blowing like stink or OMG degrees.  It was 60º when I first got up, and it has shot all the way up to 61º this afternoon.

And, this is why streaming movies and series was invented.


--------

Good Grooming...

Me?  I do what I can.  This afternoon, it was time for some singing/playing/grooming: I play guitar and sing, Rufus gets brushed.  As soon as I brought the guitar into the living, he came out of his "man cave" and went over to get on Joan's lap... the boy knows the routine.  He likes the routine...


It looks like his head is being forced up.  Nope.  Joan's hand is there for support.  I think getting his chin brushed is his favorite part.

And when Joan was done brushing, he hopped up on my lap, tucked alongside the guitar.  The boy likes his music.


No comments: