Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Pain in the ass...

 

If you said, "What you are to Joan," you are probably right, but I'll be darned if you get any bonus points for that.

Today was another makin'-music day at Mark's - I brought my Emerald and the new cajon.  There were 4 of us there today, 3 guitar players and a bass player.  One of the other guys and I swapped off on guitar and cajon, although I did spend more time on the cajon.  I would expect my hands would be a bit sore after pounding on that wood box for 3 hours or so... but it was my butt where I felt it.  I tried a pad on it for a few minutes, but it made for a dull sound.  So, yeah, I suffered for my "art."  On the bright side, the cajon was well accepted within the group... and I thought it added to the sound.

A good time today - we took turns suggesting songs and then went for it.  I didn't get any photos or video - I gotta remember to do that next time.


No comments: