Friday, April 8, 2022

Making Music...

 

Off to Mark and Cindy's again today.  Mark and I played music, the ladies went shopping.  Well, before they left, I gave them a short solo concert, while Mark was setting up equipment.  When Joan and Cindy returned, they checked in on Mark and me... and Joan took a bunch of photos; this is a small sample...




 



Mark and I recorded a few tracks on a new song - Cindy got a preview...


And Joan got some close-ups...



This will likely be one of the last times we'll get together while we're here in Phoenix.  Not the last, but time is getting short.  It is a joy to be making music with my long-time friend.

Odds are pretty good we won't get the rest of this song done before we head back to Texas, so Mark and I will be doing the long distance recording again... certainly not as much fun as when we can be in the same room.


No comments: