Tuesday, January 10, 2023

360 Ride...

 

Out for a ride on the CTX today, testing out 360º photos.  I can shoot a photo in 360 format and when posted properly, the viewer can scroll around the image, like you see on "virtual tours."  My first shot at this, and I was able to get some loaded to Facebook, but I haven't figured out how to get it to post here in this blog.  They come out looking like this...


 No, you can "scroll around" on that image.  I'll work on it.  In the meantime, here's a couple snapshots from the ride...


On that image directly above, notice the narrow lane to my right (left side of the image) - that is a bicycle/walking lane.  That is the lane I've seen cars in a couple times in the past two weeks.  No, I don't know how they could even begin to think that is a driving lane!!?

Another beautiful day here - upper 70s, sunny blue sky, light breeze, and low humidity... my idea of the ideal weather.

A like to a 360 photo on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=5814018025334738&set=a.1293336934069559&type=3&notif_id=1673383065188910&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

 And a "shorts" (16 second video on YouTube)...





No comments: