Saturday, May 6, 2023

Is He Mean?

 

Our neighbor's nephew (probably late 30s) was out in front of his place when I was walking Rufus last night.  He asked me, "Is he mean?"

"Rufus?  Oh, hell no - he is the sweetest cat ever!"

"Will he bite or scratch me if I pet him?"

"Absolutely not - he likes everybody!"

He said, "He looks mean."

I said, "That sweet face?"

Other people have commented when Ruf and I are out walking that he looks "intimidating."  I don't see it.  He does walk with a purpose.  The boy is broad shouldered.  Some might say "beefy."  But... that facial expression looks happy to me.  Maybe he's looking at other people differently.

He and I got a short nap in yesterday...


Look at that face - downright sweet.  He does look you right in the eyes.  In a sweet sorta way.  'Cause he's a good boy.

:-)


No comments: