Sunday, September 17, 2023

This is getting real...

 

Yesterday, while Joan made a run to the grocery store, I took down the guitar hangers and removed the drywall anchors from my music room.  This is a commitment... I guess we really are moving.  ;-)

I'm kidding, of course - the new owners will be here in a couple weeks.  If you saw yesterday's post regarding the latest update on the new house, things are getting close there.  After starting this process last March, we are on the home stretch.

I asked Ruf if he is excited to be living next door to Steph and Dan and their 3 cats... "Their what?"  Pretty sure I told him about their cats already.  I will be interested to see how that introduction process goes.  While walking Ruf at the last RV park we were in before getting home, the people next door had a very passive cat on the railing on their front door landing... Ruf looked at her, but was uninterested.  That's better than the growling and puffing up I've seen from him when we've come across another cat in our local walks.

We'll see how that plays out.  Tasha, Steph and Dan's alpha female, likes Joan... and I imagine she'll be anxious to "visit Grandma."


No comments: