Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Circumnavigating the White Tank Mountains...

 

Nothing to do with moving or the new house... yes, one in a row!  We ramp up again tomorrow to deal with the house, but today was a "day off."  Knowing there won't be another of those for a while, Joan encouraged me to get out on the bike.  No argument from me.

After a bicycle ride and Rufus's morning walk, I headed out on the CTX, with a plan of circumnavigating the White Tank Mountains.  About 16 miles west on I-10 to get to the Sun Valley Parkway.  I shot some video with my Insta360 X2 and stopped to get a couple clips with the HoverAir X1; supplimented those with a couple stills from my iPhone.

It was a delightful ride - sunshine and temps in the 70s.




 A 3-minute video of the ride and using the HoverAir X1 drone...

 




A nice morning outing.



No comments: