Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Chicks, man...

 

If you said, "A movie from 2000," you are more with it movie-wise than I am - never heard of it.  I was thinking Joel McHale on The Soup, 2004 - 2015.

But, I digress.  It was a music day: I got together with Mark and Tom at Mark's house.  Joan came along - she and Cindy went out for lunch and did some shopping.  The ladies got back about 10 minutes before our intended departure (we have to get home to get Murphy his supper).

Joan asked, "What are you guys going to play for us?"  (She is always a good audience when I'm playing.)

I asked, "What would you like to hear?"

She said, "Anything."

"We don't know 'Anything' but we could make a good attempt at Something (by the Beatles)."  I said to the guys, "Let's do this up right - I may try to take one of these chicks home with me."

Mark said, "Don't put that kind of pressure on yourself - take 'em both... and after a couple weeks you can decide which one to bring back."  (rimshot)

Made me laugh.

For the record, I brought home the Blonde... so, that song kinda worked out for me.

 

No comments: