Thursday, November 15, 2018

Sunny test...


Not, not a test to see if we remember what sunshine looks like.  But, finally a chance to try out some new ear plugs and the new GoPro on the scoot.  64º as I left home...





Yeah, it had clouded up some, but my disposition was still sunny.  Over our bridge and onto the causeway to SPI...





I shot a video test as I came back across the causeway; I edited it down to just over a minute... decent stabilization.  Good color and contrast.  I think this is going to be a good addition...


And, back onto our island and home...


I couldn't find one small piece to attach the camera to one of the RAM connectors on the scoot, so these were shot with the camera mounted on my helmet.  When I got home, I looked through every case and container that holds my camera gear... nope.  I checked coat pockets... nope.  I took everything out of the topcase, under-seat area, and the glove-box on the scoot... nope.  Joan asked if I remembered when I used it last - yep, and told her about sitting at that great burger place in Custer, South Dakota.  (How's that for an old guy?)  She walked to one drawer, opened it, moved the case for my headphones and said, "Is this it?"

I hate when that happens.  Literally, the first place she looked.  One place I didn't look.  Grrrrrrrrrr!  On the bright side, it will be quick to attach to the scoot, now.  Sometimes, the helmet cam is decent, but not so much when you have to turn your head a lot to be checking traffic... in that case, I prefer the camera mounted on the scoot.




No comments: