Monday, July 8, 2019

Food photo...


Don'tcha feel like "Again?" when people post photos of their food?  Yeah, me, too...


This may be my favorite breakfast "deal" on the island: Pier 19 has daily specials, and this meat lover's omelette with potatoes and a biscuit with gravy for only $5.59 is great.

We rode our scoots over to the Pier 19, my first time across the causeway on the scoot in quite a while.  It was a delight to ride, with lovely views...



A drive by the beach...



And then a "grab" and a new "tag" on the scooter tag game.  The current tag was "your scoot by some kind of re-tirement."  Of course, the obvious grab would be by a tire shop.  But, I went for the literal...


That's a Senior Citizen Transportation van behind the scoot.  And my new tag: your scoot with the PoPo...


Beach Police/Park Ranger.

Another warm, windy, humid day in the Tropical Tip.


No comments: