Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Not slacking...


I did my one mile walk this morning, then two miles on the bicycle.  Some exercises, then a leisurely soak in the spa tub.  Nice way to start the day.  Joan made us a nice breakfast (no, no food photo), I made some music.

Heat and humidity combining to make it a bit too hot to be out there this afternoon.  After lunch out (Italian, and still no photo... but the food was great), I considered a walk.  Getting out of the car made me reconsider; it is hard to find any shade that time of day.  I will do some extra indoor exercises and get a walk and/or bike ride closer to sunset.

"I don't want you to think I am slacking," I said to Joan.

"Absolutely not - I wouldn't go out in that heat."

She got a new clock for her scooter - the previous one won't keep time and it isn't the battery.  We'll wait until that side of the house is in the shade before installing the new clock.  Some might say "It isn't the heat, it's the humidity"... it's both.


No comments: