Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Missing out...


FOMO... Fear Of Missing Out.

We like Amazon, especially with Prime.  And, this is "Prime Week"... I have to admit, I thought it was still just "Prime Day," but apparently this made-up reason to spend has spread like the Christmas season... which now starts the day after Halloween and runs into January.  Because: we need more days to buy stuff.

Alas, we are getting close to heading out.  Too close for ordering anything from Amazon.  Yes, even with their one-day-rush.  Because down here in the Tropical Tip, the usual 2 day delivery for an Amazon Prime order often runs 3 days.

I haven't even looked at the Prime Week deals.  I don't want to know what I'm missing... even though there isn't anything I am in dire need of.  But, sometimes you don't know you "need" something until you see it on sale.

;-)


No comments: