Saturday, July 20, 2019

Music on the go...


I got the Spire Studio files from Mark yesterday, but the place we were parked for the night was in the boonies and I couldn't get a decent Verizon data signal.  Not enough to download a large Spire file.

Much better signal and data this evening, so here's the latest offering from Mark and me...

https://soundcloud.com/captainjimb/blue-eyed-girl-v2

This one is a cover of the Van Morrison song Brown Eyed Girl - changed to Blue Eyed Girl for the Blonde who inspires me.

I did the guitar, bass, drum, and vocal tracks and sent them to Mark before we left home.  He added the piano, organ and sax tracks.  The sax solo is an ode to our friend and former bandmate Rob Harrison.

Getting the tracks from Mark this evening, I did a bit of mixing and trimming... in the motorhome.  Definitely mobile.

A photo, with Rob on sax...



No comments: