Sunday, March 1, 2020

All about the snot...


So much snot.  Again, it is my fault: yesterday, I said, "Well, at least I don't have snot flowing like crazy."  Seriously, I have to stop talking.  Every time I say, "Well, at least I don't...", it happens.

Let me categorically state here: well, at least I haven't won the Powerball Lottery.  Yeah, that probably won't work this time.

With all the media frenzy about the Corona Virus, it isn't a good time to have a cold.  OK, there is no good time to have a cold.  As of this morning, I have gone through 14 boxes of Kleenex.  I almost can't pull them out fast enough.  I switched over to letting my nose run into a bucket.  I dug a hole to pour the bucket into.  I made the hole 6 feet deep, about as big around as a Volkswagen bug.  It's full.  I'm starting another hole.  I over-heard the neighbors saying something about a crazy serial killer.  No idea what they're talking about.  I have to dig faster - the snot is over ankle deep already.  It's a bit of a perpetual snot machine: working in the sun makes the snot flow faster.  So, I have that going for me.

What?  I'm exaggerating?  I told you a million times that I don't exaggerate.

It's a lot of snot.


No comments: