Monday, March 23, 2020

Social distancing...


Not everyone is following the guidelines...


Rufus is a snuggly boy; he likes contact, even when sleeping.  Lucky for us.  Right now, it is the only hugs we're experiencing... remember hugs?  Yeah, those were the good ol' days.

The mixer I have been learning apparently doesn't play well with my iOS (that's iPhone and iPad operating systems for those who don't speak the lingo).  Fortunately, I have an inexpensive Android tablet (bought for another music purpose) that seems to integrate fine with the X-Air 12 channel mixer.  The large condenser mic I bought for recording seems really nice...


It is not meant for use as above (hand-holding), as it is quite sensitive and picks up any noise from movement.  It came with a shock-mount for use on a mic stand.  I think it will be a useful addition to recording.  All this together should streamline my set-up once we are back home.


No comments: