Sunday, March 29, 2020

Packed...


The only thing left to do is dump holding tanks and hook-up in the morning.  It was another busy day of getting everything ready to roll.  Rufus knows something is up - he has been on edge today...


Steph and Dan have been working on a small project for me: I was thrilled with the sugar skull Vespa t-shirt they made for me; I had a small bit of magnetic material from the backing my flames were on, and I asked if they could make me a smaller version of that to put on the scoot.  Knowing how much time it took for Steph to "weed" the detail on the t-shirt, I made some changes to that file and set it to them.  Even with removing a bunch of detail, it wasn't enough - since the material is cut, not printed, it is possible to have lines to fine to cut properly.  I went over to their house to visit with Dan about that file...


I think we have it simplified enough that the file will cut properly.  Steph will work on it for me to check out when we go back this afternoon.  When I got back to the coach, Joan had pulled the last of the few things that were on our patio.  It looks pretty empty...


Late this afternoon, we went to Steph and Dan's - one last time to eat together for a while.  We ordered out from Tailgater's.  The food was good, as was the company.  And, Steph had my Vesparado magnetic sticker done...


Looks good!  We enjoyed the last of our visiting... well, almost: they will come to our RV site in the morning for a hug good-bye.  As always, it has been good to spend time with our family.

Steph asked if I'd send her a photo of the sticker on the front of the Vespa.  The scoot is strapped down in the trailer, so not much room for me to back off, but...


Pretty cool, huh?  :-)


No comments: