Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Alone again, naturally...


If you said, "Gilbert O'Sullivan, 1972," you get 200 bonus points.  If you said, "She left you alone again, didn't she?" you get 10 bonus points.

Joan and Cindy did a fabric and sewing machine shopping day.  Well, mostly looking.  So, no update on the projects, but it sounds like they enjoyed the outing.

I took Rufus for a short walk (short was his idea), then I took my scoot out.  Lunch out at Five Guys (I like it, Joan doesn't, so it makes a good solo outing).  Then, a jaunt to Guitar Center... I don't know why I can't find someone who actually knows their product and wants to sell it.  Even with that, I didn't breathe on anyone.  ;-)

I meandered my way back home.  Rode through a housing development that had a multitude of small lakes (ponds) and some spraying fountains at the entrance.  It felt good to be out on the scoot.

Back home, I wanted to try a wireless guitar connection I had ordered.  With my amp and all the connecting stuff at Mark's, I was able to give it a try with the Spire Studio and some head-phones.  Yep, it works.  It will eliminate the cord from the guitar to the amp/mixer/PA/Spire.  One less thing to trip over.

I was trying this outside - it is a lovely day here in the desert: mid-70s, almost no wind, humidity 33% (that is high for here, good for me).  Rufus joined me out on the patio...


Rufus is a good audience.


No comments: