Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Details...

 

I mentioned recently about a project that Mark and I have been working on.  There has been a good degree of back and forth... e-mails, texts, and phone calls.  Exchanging files.  I got out twice today: breakfast and a late lunch.  Apparently, Joan thought I was in need of nourishment and was able to coax me out with food.  ;-)  Rufus and I are similar that way.  Well, he's a good boy, and I... well, you know.

 The rest of the day I have been sitting at the computer.  Made some good progress today.  Still nothing to share, but this part is a lot of timing and cutting, watching and listening... and occasionally some cussing.

I took Rufus for a walk tonight.  We had some rain a bit earlier... the wet grass doesn't bother him a bit.  He would walk in the mud if I would let him.  I just know what a chore it would be to get those white paws clean again.  He listened when I told him, "No, lets go this way."

Because... he is a good boy.  ;-)



 

3 comments:

steve said...

Jim
Have you ever though of doing a youtube channel and make a little money.

Captain Jim said...

Hi Steve - this is Jim, even though Blogspot doesn't seem to know me these days. I have a YouTube channel, for music videos, scootin' around videos, and whatever else comes to mind. So far, with all the combined views, I have amassed 100 Grand. Well, if I kick in a dollar, I could buy a 100 Grand candy bar. ;-)

This current project that Mark and I are working on is getting close. I'll post the "world premier" here when it's done.

steve said...

I've been following you for years didn't know you have YouTube. What is it and you should advertise it in your posts. Like you we live in the valley kHarlingen and summer in Rapid.