Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Video touristing...


Working on a video project today to go with the music project Mark and I have been working on.  Joan and I shot about 30 clips today, working from a storyboard (well, more like a shot list) I put together.  This is way more involved and labor-intensive than putting together some scooter or dolphin videos.

My brain hurts.  And, I'm just getting started.  You know what they say about making your mind work as you get older.  Well, I don't care what they say... I say, "This is a lot of damn work.  I'm getting too ol... um, set in my wa... um, very busy with other things."  Yeah, I may need to take a day or two off to let my brain rest.

Back in the day (that's something us old folks say), when we were doing weddings in the studio, we took on the task of wedding videography to serve our brides and grooms.  It was WAY more work doing the video editing than working with stills.  On the bright side, the equipment is way lighter these days.  ;-)




No comments: