Friday, May 28, 2021

A Whimsical Ride...

 


 

Out for a ride on the Vespa first thing this morning.  That wasn't the whimsical part - I was trying out the Instamic in two different helmets.  After repeated e-mail exchanges, Instamic is sending me another mic... they agreed that there is something wrong with this one.  With some effort, I can get it to turn on, so I thought I'd make some changes in the mic gain to see if this has any hope of being used in our scooter videos.  Not promising at speeds over about 40 mph.

When I got back from that, I went to check on the latest e-mail from Instamic, and my MacBook Pro was... updating.  Seemed to take forever, and I don't have the dexterity to compose a lengthy e-mail on my phone.

Joan made me a fruit smoothie - refreshing after being out in the heat this morning.  Then, out on the e-bike for my morning exercise.  At the last second, I grabbed the Insta360 One X2 camera, with the idea of getting a few 360 still shots...



I just couldn't resist getting a few 360 videos.  Something about the technology fascinates me; kinda like using a Hasselblad Super-Wide back in the day.  So, here's a whimsical short video, after a bit of editing...


No comments: