Sunday, May 16, 2021

Rainy Days and Sundays...

 

If you said, "The Carpenters, 1971," you lose 25 bonus points.  That song was Rainy Days and Mondays.  It has been rainy on and off this whole weekend.  I did get a bicycle ride in this morning, although I had to stop right before heading out first time, to let a short shower pass.  Windy, too.

How windy?  Thanks for asking.  This windy...


 That's a waterspout that was about 25 miles north of us.  There was another one that I couldn't find a photo of about 5 miles away.

Needless to say, it was pretty much an "inside day" today.  After I got back from my bike ride this morning, Rufus hopped up into my lap...


Not his typical regal-looking self with his nose almost touching the wide angle lens.  He wanted a hug; fortunately for him, I am the south Texas distributor of Rufus hugs...


The big furry boy gives good hugs.

A "research kinda day," as well... Joan suggested I think about what I want to take for camera gear for the summer, in case there's anything I want to add.  "Well, since you mentioned it..."  I am really enjoying the 360 video shooting; it takes way less "gear" for that: one or two cameras strapped onto something, and go enjoy yourself.  Decide what view you want after you get home.  I'd like to use my drone more, but the weather here (mostly windy) hasn't been cooperative.  We'll see how things play out.


No comments: