Sunday, May 23, 2021

Is that even possible??

 

We took the boat out this afternoon.  Another beautiful day: sunny, 81º, wind around 14mph, and reasonable humidity.  That's not the "even possible??" part... we left cameras behind.  No DSLR, no action camera, no 360 camera; didn't even take the point and shoot.  Well, we did take our phones.

I fully well expected to see dolphins lined up like the Rockettes, standing on their tails, smiling and waving, and jumping over the boat.  Didn't happen.  Oh, we did see dolphins here and there, but today was all about just taking it all in... without concentrating on getting photos and video.  Nice.

OK, I did get a shot with my phone while Joan was up front, checking out the dolphins...


I couldn't help myself.  And this whole "no cameras" thing was my idea.  :-)


No comments: