Tuesday, May 11, 2021

It's a trap!

 

The news today, after all the bad stuff (and there's plenty of bad stuff), seemed obsessed with "Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck being seen together this past week in Montana."  Bennifer is back.  I don't know why this is important... I guess the morning news shows think this is "a bit of feel good."  Or, as I call it: fluff.

Joan watched it.  Then, out of nowhere asked me, "If I died, what old girlfriend would you search out?"

In the words of the philosopher Admiral Ackbar: "It's a trap!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

My response: "Oh, hell no!"  Nothing good could come from this discussion.  Probably didn't help that I asked, "Can you look up some phone numbers for me?"  See - nothing good.  Well, nothing smart.

On the bright side - we both had a good laugh.


No comments: