Tuesday, May 11, 2021

What can I say - I'm a romantic...

 

Another Staying at Home video, this one is a Ken White song, with romantic lyrics...


 Essentially live, but recorded in front of no studio audience.  Well, Rufus was watching.  I set up two cameras and recorded the music to the Spire Studio while recording the video.  Then, put it together afterwards.  After doing the "whole band" videos, I had to add a bass track, after the fact.  My iPhone was the main camera, with the second view coming from the Insta 360 One R.  Vocal and guitar were run through the Bose T4s mixer, then into the Spire Studio.  Bass track added with the Spire.

The playing is a good excuse for not going out into the afternoon humidity.

Here's the preview image (which doesn't seem to come through the same when linking to the video, above)...




No comments: