Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Brings Out the Crazies...

 

A full moon on Election Day?  What could possibly go wrong with that?

Getting the full moon images I took last night off the camera was a group effort.  Still can't find my USB-C carder reader... I mentioned to Joan that I have an attachment that will allow me to connect the SD card to my iPad... she asked, "Can you just download it to the iPad and then Airdrop it to your computer?"

Damn, she is the pretty one and the smart one!  I don't know where that leaves me, but I did connect the SD card to my iPhone, imported the images, then Airdropped them to my MacBook Pro.  So, here's proof that I captured an image of the full moon last night...


I was awake early, so I went outside to see that last bit of the lunar eclipse.  I didn't photograph it, but stood there in the humid air, taking in the sight.  That was about 5:00 am, and not a sound.  Nice.


No comments: