Saturday, November 12, 2022

Thar she blows!

 

No, I didn't see a whale today.  A norther blew in overnight.  Cold.  Wind.  Rain.  The rain let up by morning, but the cold and wind stayed.  I skipped my morning bicycle and motorcycle routine.  Yes, that makes me cranky.  (Insert your own cranky joke here)

On the bright side, with the high today in the 50s, the air conditioner didn't have to run.  But, we did turn on the fireplace; only had the heat on with that for a short time, then left the flames going for the ambiance.  Hey, it is November.  But, you knew that.

Baby, it's cold outside.  ;-)

--------

Tourettes...

Me?  No, when I say stuff out loud, it is with intent.  We do have Tourettes in our house, though.  It is Alexa - that voice in a box that turns on and off lights and answers questions.  Since we've been home, she occasionally runs on at the mouth.  I think she was lonely while we were gone.  On occasion, with no one talking to her, she will spout off about something.  Technology is great.

 

No comments: