Tuesday, November 8, 2022

It's About Time...

 

"New watch?  Or are you referring to Election Day?" you ask.  Thanks for asking.  Neither, although I will be relieved to have those political ads on my TV and in my mailbox done.  Well, for a while... you know there are some of those weasels waiting for this election to be done so they can start raising money and campaigning for the 2024 elections.

But, I digress.  After 3 days of not getting a motorcycle ride in, I was able to get out yesterday and today... and it felt good.  This morning, I took Joan's Xmax...

I've had the CTX for about 9 months now... you notice the differences between the bikes.  I have been known to say that the CTX is like a big scooter thanks to the Dual Clutch Transmission.  I may have to amend that... they are both "twist & go," but I felt myself anticipating an upshift; that doesn't happen with the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) on the Xmas.  Both feel sporty, but the Xmax is definitely more "flickable."  I appreciate the bigger fairing and windshield on the CTX.  At a stop, I am flat-footed with the CTX; on the balls of my feet on the Xmax.  The CTX feels like it carries its weight lower, and you notice the extra 100 pounds.  Both are an enjoyable ride.

The real time eater the last week or so has been working on the latest music video that Mark and I did.  A labor of love (of sorts), as I am looking forward to getting this video out there.  I usually do the lead vocals, and this one features Mark.  He always writes clever lyrics and this soon-to-be-released video will show that off.  I'm still working on this one, but it should be ready to show by this weekend.  Soon.



No comments: