Friday, November 11, 2022

The Premier...

 

I don't have a red carpet, but here is the "world premier" of the video Mark and I started several months ago...


 It started with Mark sending me some music tracks, I added drums, guitar, and background vocals; this one features Mark on lead vocal.  Sent the tracks back to him, where he did the music production.  I worked up a story board for the video, and sent a list of shots to Mark, where his better half did the videography.  Joan did the video shooting for my parts, and I started the long video editing process.  It's a true long-distance collaboration.

Hope you enjoy our efforts and feel free to share.

--------

If you want to keep track of "the count," here's the link to that video on our "2 Mediocre Musicians" YouTube channel (yes, it's the same video)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmmbzTLfQnE

 


No comments: