Saturday, July 22, 2023

Not looking...

 

I said I wasn't going to check the tracking every 20 minutes, and I'm not.  Except for last night before bed.  And then again this morning when I first got up, shortly after 5:00.  I wasn't up early because I was fretting (I like to say that) about the new guitar... I slept good until just before 5:00, when Rufus decided he wanted to lay on my face.  This is something new he started in the last week or so.  The boy is a big solid hunk of feline and fur... I moved him to the side.  He moved back.  Rinse and repeat.  I finally sat up, picked him up, and moved him to the foot of the bed.  And then I couldn't get back to sleep.

So, that's why I was up early.  And since I was up early, well I might as well check the tracking.  Yep, still in Germany.  Because... Germany is nice this time of year.  And the folks at the UPS hub in Germany have plenty of Emeralds they need to get out and play... so, it is taking longer than usual to get through that hub.  Probably.

I made us a nice breakfast this morning...


 There were eggs that went with that before I was done.  And, while we're talking about food and not checking the tracking, here's last night's supper: Joan made cauliflower rice with veggies in it, I made the pork chops...

We are eating healthy, but good, these days.  I have to keep my strength up for all that tracking.

Yes, I'm kidding.  But, when I checked just now, the guitar is supposedly back in Louisville, KY, now.  Getting played by the Men In Black, I presume.  And here's another preview...


I think I need a nap.



No comments: