Thursday, January 11, 2024

Almost like a person...

 

Murphy?  No, he's still a cat.  A smart cat; a cute cat... but it will take a while for the personality to develop to where we can understand what he's thinking.  I'm hoping he will become another "little person in a cat suit" like his predecessors.

He is not allowed on the counters.  Here he is this morning, watching Joan prepare the morning smoothies...


 I almost felt like a person today.  Didn't sleep well last night, but didn't feel worse as a result.  Joan asked if I felt up to going to In 'n Out Burger for lunch?  "Well, sure."  We went through the drive-thru and ate in the car; Joan drove; but at least I got out of the house.

No fever, still the dry hack cough (which wears me out), haven't tested negative, yet.  I'd like to see a negative test to know that I'm not contagious - I wouldn't wish this on anybody.  It will be two weeks tomorrow... feels a lot longer than that.

Cold and windy here in the desert today, so it wasn't much fun being out.  Didn't take Murphy for a walk today - the boy doesn't like the wind.

No comments: