Monday, March 11, 2024

Just the opposite...

 

I took the Burgman scooter out today, running some of the same roads as yesterday - yes, a day makes a difference, especially from Sunday to Monday... almost no traffic and not a Stupid Driver Trick in sight.  A beautiful day, lots of sunshine, upper 70s, very light breeze... and did I mention: almost no traffic?!








Coming home, I rode on that road south of our house - it is marked "Closed" when coming from the west, but some people drive around the barricade.  I don't know why - the road is a pothole mess, much of it is dirt and gravel.  It is listed as "outside County maintenance" and looks like it hasn't had any upkeep in a long time.  Back onto real paved roads and coming back into our neighborhood - lots of new houses going up...

--------

Not long after I got home, Amazon made a delivery; some boxes for us, some for Steph and Dan.  When Joan took the boxes into Steph's house, an orange furry boy followed her into our place.  After some All Star Feline Wrestling, they settled into their new arrival...


--------

I had Joan order me a couple locking mounts that I use to put my phone, cameras, and a drink holder on my bikes...


When away from the bikes while out and about, I've had a concern that someone could take the mount (I don't ever leave my phone or cameras)... the Quad Lock I use for my phone is not an inexpensive mount; these locking connectors will insure that it stays on the bike.  No, these weren't a Vine procurement - had to pay actual money for them.  ;-)


No comments: