Thursday, March 28, 2024

You'll have to trust me on this...

 

Yeah, I know: photos or it didn't happen.  Tango came over this morning and laid down in our living room.  Murphy came up to him, and... laid down beside him... gave him a kitty hug.  Joan and I were both, "Awwww - did you see that?"  Then, before we could grab a phone, it turned into kitty wrestling.  But, for one brief moment, they were both incredibly sweet.

I made breakfast on the griddle, and we enjoyed our meal out on our patio.  Under an umbrella.  It was a lovely morning.

 

After Tango went home, Murphy got a walk on his leash - we have been letting him walk around unleashed (while we keep an eye on him)... I didn't want him to forget his leash manners.

I took the CTX to Chandler to visit my buddy, Pat, in the rehab hospital.  He is looking good, and he has a discharge date next week.  He has been doing the work and will be ready to travel (wheelchair assisted) next week.  It is tough when you have a medical situation so far from home.

When supper time rolled around, Joan asked if we could change the plan (she had taken some pork chops out of the freezer): "Would you be OK if we ordered a pizza?"  I can't think of a time that I wouldn't be OK with pizza.  I went to pick it up.  The traffic on the way to the pizza place is generally quite heavy - I was there and back in a flash.  Good clean living.

A good day.

--------

Joan checked her phone to see what she got for photos with Murphy and Tango this morning.  Steph was concerned that Murphy might be dominating Tango - not that I can tell...


LOL

Another video (this one from Joan); audio may have been altered...




2 comments:

Earl49 said...

Those are adorable kitty images. Thanks for the chuckle on this grim day. It has been a 65 hour work week - so far, and I'm not done yet. I will be working this weekend. The old saying is: no rest for the wicked.... apparently I have been a really bad "putty tat" lately.

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Earl - thanks, "adorable" is kinda what I was going for. Murphy and Tango have become friends - it is more than cat wrestling now.

Sorry about that work stuff. I remember "having a purpose," but I have settled in nicely to "Nah, I don't feel like doing that today." ;-)