Thursday, April 18, 2019

A day off...


... sorta.

No medical stuff - yeah, I know: one in a row.

The morning started when a gust front blew through; I heard Rufus's gate blow over... it almost went in the canal!  I got drenched by rain when I ducked out there for a few seconds to retrieve the gate.  And that was on "the protected side" of the house.  By the time Joan got up, it was quickly turning nice outside... well, still windy, but no more rain.

In keeping with my day off, I went to my "new routine" water exercise class.  It's still a workout, but I'm catching on to the exercises.

Joan made us a nice breakfast, I cleaned up, and got to spend a few hours with the Spire Studio; 2 songs; 4 tracks on one, 6 tracks on another.  I'll post something when Mark and I have a finished project.

Speaking of projects, we met with the contractor who built our house about a couple "small projects"... only about twice what I thought the cost will be.  It's stuff we have talked about, cosmetic not urgent.  He'll get started on it "next week"... I do speak contractor-talk.  We'll see how it plays out.  I find myself saying that a lot these days.  ;-)


No comments: