Monday, April 22, 2019

I like to make her laugh...


Chicks dig a guy who can make them laugh.  Well, I'm going with that.  That and the singer/guitar player thing.  Joan likes it when I make music for her.   I played a few songs for her before heading off to my water exercise class.

And, before that, there was this exchange:

Her: "Any schedule for today?"

Me: "Only thing I have going is my water exercise class."

Her: "Nice to not have an agenda."

Me: "Ya know, I really miss having a job.  Hahahahahahahaha!"

We both laughed.  'Cause chicks like that humor stuff.

;-)

With Easter over, it is quiet on our island.  Only 5 of us in the exercise class this morning; didn't see anyone in the outdoor pool.  A beautiful day; the breeze is building, but it is mostly sunny and the temp is in the mid-70s.  We had breakfast out on the deck.  The beautiful weather, the quiet, and the swaying palm trees... this may be my favorite time of year in the Tropical Tip.  :-)


No comments: