Sunday, April 28, 2019

First night home...


I tried the bed.  Twice.  Any way I laid hurt.  I tried the couch.  Yep, that hurt.  Running out of night here, and I know I am keeping everyone in the house awake.  I finally settled on a recliner in the living room as a place that hurt the least.  Joan didn't want to leave me alone, concerned that I might try to get up and fall... she slept on the couch.  Everytime I moved, there was a grunt or an "Aaahhhch!  Nobody got much sleep.  Well, Rufus had our bed to himself, so I'm guessing he slept good.

I am getting around the house with the walker, but it hurts and is exhausting.  Rufus jumped up on my lap this morning... yep, that hurt.  A lot.

Joan picked him up and carefully put him on my lap so I could have an arm under him to protect my hip...


Kitty hugs help.


No comments: