Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Remix...


When I got home from the pool exercise class this morning, there was a message from my friend Mark - he had uploaded two tracks to the Shallow recording, a piano and synthesizer (strings).  We are getting ready to head to the doctor for my appointment for "getting cleared" for the hip surgery, but I was excited about these new tracks and took a quick listen... I had to do a quick remix and upload this track to Sound Cloud...

https://soundcloud.com/captainjimb/shallow-1-v2-new-mix

This is our first "from scratch" file exchange - I see a lot of potential for this; perhaps the best use yet for the Spire Studio.

------------

Back from the doctor (all went well today), and hope to hear from them in a couple days on being cleared.  I was able to take the time to trim that re-mix.  So, it will sound essentially the same, but without the "1, 2, 3, 4" at the beginning, and a trim to sustain on the last note.  Posting here to have the finished file saved...

https://soundcloud.com/captainjimb/shallow-1-v2-new-mix-trim



No comments: