Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Playtime...


Nothing to do with not working.  Joan stocked up at the grocery store, I ran some other errands.  I got back before she did, and Rufus and I did some outdoor time... around 1:00 and it was already hot out.  I thought Rufus might be ready to come inside and get out of the heat, but there was more grass to be sniffed.

Before Joan got back, I got a call from the guy at the Brownsville Honda shop - the new front tire for the PCX is in.  I made an appointment for first thing in the morning to get it put on.

Joan came back, and after a few trips from the car to the kitchen, we had the many bags of groceries in.  While Joan put them away, I got her scoot out... mostly paperwork and a few little things each of the bikes needed.

I had let Rufus out while we were messing with the bikes, and his big friend, Tessa, came by (walking her owner, David).  Rufus and Tessa touched noses, Ruf rubbed against her, she hopped around like the big puppy she is... Rufus wasn't so sure about all that hopping, but he didn't get cranky.  He was patient until Tessa settled down.

All was good with those two... until Tessa sniffed his butt.  "Hey, we don't know each other that well, yet," Rufus said...


They are both laying on their belly in the photo above.  Yes, it was much cuter when they were nose to nose, but I was otherwise occupied at that time.  Eventually, Tessa had to continue her walk (dogs need that), and Rufus was ready to go inside.  It wasn't a lengthy play-date, but they both seemed good with it.


No comments: