Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Rain Day...


Game called on account of rain.  Well, except it wasn't a game.  An extra day lay-over in San Antonio; it allowed us to lounge about this morning (after the car alarm), then do some running in the afternoon.

The rain was heavier than forecast...


We did our shopping, including a stop at the SAS General Store (where I always find shoes in my size) and then to an H.E.B. Plus.  I like our local H.E.B., but it doesn't hold a candle to this store - it is HUGE...


Their pet section and produce department are bigger than our whole store.  I may be exaggerating... and I have said I would not do that, at least a million times.

We had a nice leisurely late lunch, then back to the motorhome.  Except for the low visibility driving conditions, it was a kick-back kinda day.  I was happy to not be pushing the MHT&T (motorhome, tow, and tow) through San Antonio traffic in the rain.  It is supposed to be partly cloudy tomorrow.

Other than the time we were out, Rufus got to have plenty of Mommy & Daddy time; he is a snuggly boy and likes to be close.  We like that, too.  One of our stops today was to a large PetsMart where we picked up a couple more varieties of his food brand.  He likes that, too.

;-)


No comments: