Monday, July 12, 2021

Haven't done that in a long while...

 

I did something today that I haven't done in over a year and a half (thanks to Covid): I spent some time in a quality guitar shop. I bought gear from these folks when we lived in the Black Hills (Haggerty's Music Works). No, I wasn't looking at carbon fiber today, actually considering another wood guitar (watch out for that flying pig!!!). This place has an impressive offering of Taylor Guitars (one of their Top 10 dealers globally). The only non-carbon fiber acoustics I still have are Taylors.

It was nice to look, select, and play. And a friendly, knowledgeable salesperson who brought me things to play that weren't on display. Nice experience. He asked if I'd bring my Emerand X20 by on my next trip in... he hasn't seen one in person... he said, "I have sure heard good things about them."

Still an ambassador for carbon fiber.  


No comments: