Thursday, July 29, 2021

So, that's more like it!

 

Out on the scoots today.  No cameras, no 360 video, just fun riding.  And while the riding was big fun, the weather was glorious: around 78º for most of our ride.  Through the curves, up the hills, and very little traffic.  Not sure what good thing I did to get Mother Nature and the Traffic Gods to agree on this fine day, but I'll take it!

At a short stop...

 

That was a brief stop, nothing to do with a baseball player.  Yes, the chin bar was off my helmet, 'cause I was taking a drink of some nice cool water.  It was back on for the ride.  Yes, I'm still considering another helmet.  Information overload on that front; don't want to cloud my head with those decisions while I'm riding.

Did I mention: glorious?!!

:-)

--------

Fueling up the Vespa on the way back to the coach: 88.8 mpg.  Joan didn't need gas, since her Xmax has about twice the range of my Vespa (bigger fuel tank and she gets better mpg).


No comments: