Saturday, July 31, 2021

Formation...

 

The Air Force is having some aerial training at Ellsworth Air Force Base this week, but this is ground based...

 

A group of Hells Angels rode by us in a very tight formation yesterday.  Apparently, there is a Hells Angels gathering prior to the Sturgis Rally.

Yeah, the conditions were very smoky.  No, I didn't see a Vespa in that group, although there were bikes other than Harleys.

----------

Car Show...

There was a classic car show at the Hart Ranch Rodeo Grounds this morning.  I really enjoy stuff like this, so I rode my bike down to the rodeo grounds, bringing along the 4K module of one of my 360 cameras to shoot some still images.  Lots of fun cars to enjoy...











I was captivated by the 65 GTO (above and below) - the owner seemed happy to be able to tell someone about it.  If it were mine (he's had it since it was new), I would be proud, too...






Yes, the lens on this camera is very wide angle - I felt it worked for this outing.






Just the car you need for riding down the Freeway of Love.  ;-)

Another highlight of this outing was seeing friends Scot and Marlene - nice to catch up with them (it's been a couple years).

Pedaled back to the motorhome, where Joan and Rufus were sitting out on the patio, with the sunscreen out on the awning.  I took Rufus for a walk, where he got to be nose to nose with an Old English Sheepdog and an Australian Shepard.  Apparently a first "cat experience" with both dogs, and all three handled it well.

Then, smoothies on the patio and I got the Emerald X20 out for some music while Joan brushed the big furry boy.  Nice way to spend this less smoky morning.


No comments: