Monday, August 7, 2023

Another Shorts...

 

You changed your shorts, Jim?  Yes, I did, and thanks for asking.  Back to long pants again today, because it is chilly and drizzly, with a cold breeze.  Glad I got out on the bike and up to Sturgis yesterday.

Here is a "short" from the first block of downtown Sturgis...

 

I'm still downloading video clips today.  From yesterday.  It's a lot.  Not sure what I'm going to do with all that video... perhaps I'll make a series with 8 one-hour episodes?  Or, put it all in a file and pull it out for myself when it's too damn hot in the desert to be riding?

I used the Insta360 One X2 for the majority of the video, since it is 360º and I can decide after shooting what view I want.  I used the new helmet mount with the Go 3 camera - here's the view of the dash and through the windshield...


I may have to "declutter" all the stuff mounted on the bike to get a less distracting video from that vantage point.  ;-)

Back to downloading videos - see you in couple days.  ;-)


No comments: