Sunday, August 13, 2023

Whimper... or groan?

 

I pulled something in my lower back while getting the e-bike uncovered yesterday... it's hell when you hurt yourself before you exercise.  Ibuprofen, cold pack, TENS machine, and pain creme; and it feels about the same.  We did not have a back support in our container of "malady straps," so Joan picked one up for me when she went into Rapid City to do some grocery shopping today.  There will be boxes to be loaded when we get home, so that strap will get a workout.

Cold, blustery, and on and off rain today, so I wasn't going to go for a bicycle or motorcycle ride.  I did take Rufus for a couple short, slow walks when the weather allowed.  The "time off" gave me time to work on the video I shot yesterday on Iron Mountain Road.  Another 10 hours or so, and it will be uploaded.  ;-)

 

No comments: