Thursday, August 10, 2023

Oh, look - A Video...

 

I shot video on 3 different cameras yesterday.  It takes some maneuvering to put it all together so it makes sense... I didn't have it in me to work on it last night.

This morning, the wind kicked up before Rufus and I could get out for a walk... he braved the breezes.  That was followed by on and off sprinkles.  We both felt like a day off the bikes (who said that??), so it gave me the opportunity to spend a few hours editing video.

The video from Sunday's ride to Sturgis already has about 2,000 views.  There is a metric shit-ton of Sturgis videos on YouTube right now.  Mine don't have anything outrageous on 'em, so it limits the audience.  Odds are pretty good we won't be coming back this way next year, so I'll have these videos to look back on.

Speaking of not coming back: it was really quiet around downtown Sturgis yesterday.  Same with the Interstate.  I made a swing by the Harley dealer in Rapid City (where they host their own event, with over 100 vendors)... it wasn't packed, either.  It was a nice day, so maybe people were out riding?  Or, maybe they got tired of camping and riding in the rain and decided to pack it in?

Anyway, here's the video of a ride down Main Street and a walk-about on what is usually the busiest day of the Rally...


 

No comments: